RAM for Asset Management
Learn repairable systems analysis and maintenance planning with online instructor-led training!
RAM for Asset Management provides an overview of the ways in which reliability engineering concepts and methods can be applied for repairable systems analysis and maintenance planning. Software used This course will help you understand how maintenance data analysis methodologies can be applied using ReliaSoft Weibull++, ReliaSoft BlockSim and other platform tools with practical hands-on exercises and case study examples.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Understand methodologies that can be applied for repairable systems analysis
- Identify critical components (or failure modes) and determine the most effective ways to improve system availability
- Evaluate potential maintenance strategies and calculate optimum PM intervals and/or overhaul times
- Use simulation to obtain estimated performance metrics that can facilitate decision-making in a variety of areas, such as scheduling planned maintenance, planning for spares, identifying bottlenecks in production throughput and estimating life cycle costs
- Reliability statistical concepts
- Reliability data types
- Reliability metrics
- Weibull and life distribution analysis
- Event/maintenance log data analysis
- Reliability data comparisons
- Repairable system analysis
- Concept of renewal process
- Recurrent event data analysis
- Reliability block diagrams
- Simulation for maintainability
- RAM analysis process
- Life cycle cost estimation
The RAM for Asset Management (Online) course is for maintenance managers, engineers and technicians that need to understand the role of reliability in asset management and have a need to analyze their equipment life data to improve operational availability.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed ReliaSoft software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary ReliaSoft software license. The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees is optional.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail. You are also welcome to request individual appointments with us in this way.