Reliability Growth Analysis
Learn applications for Crow (AMSAA), power law, and other RGA models using ReliaSoft's Reliability Growth module with online instructor-led training!
Reliability Growth Analysis (Online) provides an overview of reliability growth analysis models and their application for data captured from developmental (reliability growth) testing and also from fielded (repairable) systems. Reliability growth training enables professionals to plan, execute and evaluate the reliability of a system during its development stage. And fielded system analysis training enables asset management professionals to plan, execute and evaluate preventive and corrective maintenance activities. Software used You will learn how to apply reliability growth analysis using ReliaSoft Weibull++'s Reliability Growth software module in hands-on exercises.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Analyze data from developmental tests to quantify reliability growth and determine the feasibility of achieving reliability goals with a given test/fix strategy
- Analyze data from fielded systems to calculate optimum overhaul times and other results without the detailed data sets that would normally be required for repairable system analysis
- Understanding reliability growth models and their application
- Reliability growth management and planning
- Estimating system growth potential
- How to manage multiple failure modes in a growth program
- Repairable system analysis
- Methods for warranty analysis of repairable systems
- Analyzing the overall reliability trend for a fleet or system
- Optimum replacement and overhaul analysis
- Evaluation of proposed upgrades, improvements or corrective actions for fielded systems
The Reliability Growth Analysis (Online) course is for product development and maintenance professionals that are analyzing complex system reliability data.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed ReliaSoft software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary ReliaSoft software license.The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees is optional.
The knowledge of course "Fundamentals of Reliability or RAM for Assest Management" is required.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail. You are also welcome to request individual appointments with us in this way.