Accelerated Life Testing Analysis
Learn ALT models, analysis and test design using ReliaSoft Weibull++'s Accelerated Life Testing module
Accelerated Life Testing Analysis covers the benefits, limitations, theory and procedure behind several proven accelerated test analysis methods. It explores advanced concepts and applications for quantitative accelerated life testing data analysis, including tests with multiple stresses, categorical stresses or time-dependent stresses. This builds on the life data analysis concepts covered in Fundamentals of Reliability. Software used This course teaches attendees how quantitative accelerated life test data can be analyzed to make reliability predictions with Weibull++'s Accelerated Life Testing module via hands-on examples and case studies.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Understand the theory and practice of projecting life data models at high stress to use stress levels
- Identify when and how to use different life-stress relationships
- Calculate acceleration factors and compare reliability metrics between populations at different stress levels
- Apply statistical tools for developing effective accelerated test designs and verifying the validity of calculated results
- Make reliability estimates based on accelerated life test results using reliability statistics, plots and confidence intervals
- Life-stress relationships for different failure phenomena
- Single, multiple and time-varying stress calculations
- Categorical stress analysis and comparison
- Accelerated degradation analysis
- Accelerated life test planning
- Stress modeling validation
The Accelerated Life Testing Analysis (Online) course is for engineers and technicians who are familiar with life data analysis and need to expand those concepts to accelerated test design and data analysis using Weibull++.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed ReliaSoft software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary ReliaSoft software license. The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees is optional.
The knowledge of course "Fundamental of Reliabilty" is recommended.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail. You are also welcome to request individual appointments with us in this way.