Fundamentals of Reliability
Learn how to analyze and model reliability data using ReliaSoft Weibull++ and BlockSim with online instructor-led training!
Fundamentals of Reliability provides a solid foundation of the methods, analyses, applications and associated tools in reliability engineering mathematics -- from basic data analysis and modeling to advanced methods and concepts. This course will introduce and familiarize attendees with basic statistical concepts such as reliability estimation, data set comparison and basic reliability modeling techniques. Software used This course provides an understanding of how reliability engineering analysis methodologies can be applied using ReliaSoft Weibull++ and ReliaSoft BlockSim as well as other tools with practical hands-on exercises and case study examples.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Become familiar with reliability engineering definitions and principles
- Develop an understanding of the statistics behind reliability engineering models, including parameter estimation and confidence intervals
- Understand when and how to use common life distributions, including Weibull, lognormal, normal and exponential
- Introduce different types of life data analyses, such as Accelerated Life Testing (ALT), Demonstration Testing and System Reliability Analysis
- Reliability statistical concepts
- Reliability data types
- Reliability metrics
- Weibull and life distribution analysis
- Degradation analysis
- Warranty analysis
- Reliability data comparisons
- Reliability test planning and analysis
- Stress-strength analysis
- Introduction to quantitative accelerated life test analysis
- System reliability analysis with Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs)
The Fundamentals of Reliability course is for engineers and technicians who need to understand the concepts of reliability engineering and need to develop their skills in reliability life data analysis for product and equipment failures, usage and test results.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed ReliaSoft software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary ReliaSoft software license. The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees is optional.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail. You are also welcome to request individual appointments with us in this way.